Salesforce - New Permitting System
Determine if a Permit is Required
PERMIT REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLISTS
|Building - Demolition||Mechanical|
|Building - IFFR||Plumbing|
|Building - Phased||Sign|
|Building - Repair||Roofing/Re-roofing|
|Change Order||Temporary Structure|
Start an Application
YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER IN SALESFORCE TO APPLY FOR PERMITS
Please Click here to begin the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email once you are registered asking you to set your password. After your password is set, you can apply through the customer portal for the above-listed permits. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 970-920-5065.
Submit a Permit
- BUILDING PERMITS
- Determine if Land Use Approval is Needed - Inquiring if the development is Allowed
- Prepare Your Application: email Permit Coordinators to schedule a pre-submittal meeting.
- Submit Your Application once it is fully complete through Salesforce Applicant Portal
- Next: A Permit Coordinator will contact you within 7-10 business days
- If Needed - Compile and Respond to Comments
- Relevant City Agencies will issue comments as necessary regarding changes needed to bring permit into compliance.
* Incomplete applications will not be processed *
- SUB-PERMITS: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, & Fire Permits.
- If a master building permit got issued before July 29th, 2019 submit a paper form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a master building permit got issued after July 29th, 2019 submit an online application through the Salesforce Applicant Portal
- If there is no master building permit please submit your standalone permit through the Salesforce Applicant Portal
- An administrative staff will contact you within 4 - 6 business days once sub-permit is approved.
Pick Up Approved Permits
- Intake staff will contact you when your permit is ready to pick up
- All applicable fees must be paid before your permit is issued
- Building Permits: the job site must have at all times:
- Posted orange permit record (easily visible)
- Stamped, approved set of blueprints (full color, 24" x 36")
- See our Inspections page to schedule your inspection
Obtain Certificate of Occupancy (CO) or Letter of Completion (LOC)
- Once all final inspections have been passed, a CO or LOC will be issued
- This process can take two to four weeks
- The CO or LOC will be mailed once complete