Enforcement / Hours
Parking in the Downtown core is limited to a maximum of 4 hours per day.
Flat Hourly Pricing- Peak Season
*Paid Parking in the Core beings December 1st
Time of Day
10:00 am - 10:59 am
11:00 am - 2:59 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$4.00 per hour
$6.00 per hour
$4.00 per hour
Off Season Pricing
10:00 am - 10:59 am $2.00 per hour
11:00 am - 2:59 pm $4.00 per hour
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm $2.00 per hour
Mobile Phone Payments
Mobile phone payment is accepted with:
- PaybyPhone.com: 866-234-7275
- WaytoPark.com: 970-300-4009
- Downtown location code - 2400
- Residential location code - 2401
- *Free 15 Minutes- 2514
- *15 Minute parking for $0.50-2515
- *30 Minute parking for $1.00-2516
* can only be used once a day
FREE 15 Minutes of Parking Starting June 18th
Please take advantage of our Free 15 to make quick trips in town.
Rules for the Free 15
- Go to the meter and select the PARK 15 MIN FREE option
- Print and Display receipt on the dashboard
- Purchased parking of 30 minutes of more does not include an additional 15 minutes of parking
- There is NO grace period with the free 15
- Each vehicle can only use one free 15 per day
Pay Stations are located on every block throughout the Downtown areas and accept credit cards, tokens, e-cards and change (no dollars bills). There are Residential Pay Stations located here.
The Downtown metered spaces are enforced Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday and city holidays are free. Residential parking is enforced Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. (2 hours free for a maximum of two hours daily). Day Passes are $8.
Carpool permit areas are enforced Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For information on Parking violations call 970-920-5267.
Illegal parking, such a parking in restricted spaces or during restricted hours, is enforced seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
City Observed Holidays
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day