COVID-19 Message: The City of Aspen is working hard to protect the health of our community & visitors and to that end you will see that we have closed various City facilities to the public starting on 3/12/2020:
The Aspen Recreation Center, Red Brick Gym and Red Brick Center for the Arts are closed until further notice. Please know all Recreation Passes will be extended for the amount of time the facilities are closed. Thank you.
We are dedicated to 100% pure fun so come play with us! The Aspen Parks and Recreation Department provides an affordable and extensive network of recreational services for people of all ages in Aspen. We manage several facilities that provide activities for our locals and visitors to enjoy. Daily, Monthly, Family and Annual Rec Passes available - Passes allow access to both facilities. Visit our recreation website to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Aspen Recreation Centeris a full service 80,000 square foot facility that houses:
- Access to 7 Athletic Fields
- 32 foot climbing tower
- Fitness classes for people of all ages
- Indoor aquatic facility with a 25-yard lap pool, zero-entry family pool with lazy river, two-story water slide, whirlpool, sauna and steam room.
- Lewis Arena - NHL sized skating rink, skate rentals
- Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Party Rentals
- Weight Room and Cardio Room, and more
- Adult Sports and Activities
- Red Brick Recreation Center:
- 3,200 square foot climbing wall and training room
- Fitness classes
- Party room rentals
- Youth activities
Aspen Golf & Tennis Club
- Aspen Golf and Tennis Club provides a challenging 18-hole municipal course with 6 Har-Tru tennis courts just minutes away from downtown Aspen. Certified professionals teach clinics and private lessons. To learn about local golf passes or to book a tee-time, go to the Aspen Golf website. Learn more about the Aspen Tennis Club clinics, tournaments, fees and more.