*****ATTENTION DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY*****
THE CITY’S NEW PERMITTING SYSTEM—SALESFORCE—IS GOING TOTALLY LIVE IN JULY!!!
The schedule for applying for new permits in Salesforce:
- Building Permit – New Construction, additions and alterations only.
- Building Permit – Repair Permit
- Right-of-Way Permit
- Fire Permit
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Standalone Permits and Sub-permits associated with new Building Permits
- Building – IFFR (Interior Finish and Fixture Remodel Permit)
- Temporary Structure Permit
- Pitkin County Water Permit
- Building – Demolition Permit
- Landscape and Grading Permit
- Smuggler Superfund Site Soil Removal
You must be registered to apply for permits in the system.
To register, go to:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SFNewUser To learn about the system, please attend one of the following Lunch and Learns:July 8th July 10th July 17th July 19th
All Lunch & Learns will be held in Council Chambers, City Hall Lower Level, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions/system support, email email@example.com
or call 970-920-5065. For in-person assistance, please come to City Hall, 3rd