ATTENTION DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY
THE CITY’S NEW PERMITTING SYSTEM SALESFORCE
IS GOING TOTALLY LIVE IN JULY!!
The schedule for applying for NEW PERMITS in Salesforce: To learn about the system, please attend one of the following Lunch and Learns:
- Building Permit – New Construction, additions and alterations only.
- Building – Repair Permit
- Right-of0Way Permit
- Fire Permit
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Standalone Permits and Sub-permits associated with new Building Permits
- Building – IFFR (Interior Finish and Fixture Removal Permit)
- Temporary Structure Permit
- Pitkin County Water Permit
- Building – Demolition Permit
- Landscape and Grading Permit
- Smuggler Superfund Site Soil Removal Permit
JULY 8th JULY 10th JULY 17th JULY 19th
For questions/system support, email email@example.com or
call 970-920-5065. For in-person assistance, please come to City Hall, 3rd floor.