Do I have to hire a qualified owner’s representative?

If a permittee is unable or unwilling to be available 24/7/365 to respond IN PERSON within 2 hours of an emergency at the STR property, the permittee must enlist a qualified owner’s representative to fulfill that requirement. 

Show All Answers

1. Is my property considered a “lodge”?
2. How can I determine which permit I can apply for?
3. I believe there is an STR in violation of the new ordinance regulations. What can I do?
4. Are property managers required to have a business license if they are the Qualified Owner’s Representative (QOR)?
5. What is the process to name a 3rd party management company for a 2021-2022 permit?
6. When will I know if I can get a new Classic permit in a capped zone?
7. Do I have to hire a qualified owner’s representative?
8. Can a real estate broker, acting as the Qualified Owner’s Representative, use the real estate company’s business license?
9. Can lessees of a property obtain a STR permit?
10. Where is the wildlife protection policy?
11. What does it mean to display permits/business license/in-unit messaging in a conspicuous location?
12. How do I display my permit number in 3rd party advertising?
13. What type of business license do I need?
14. Do I need an STR permit for my timeshare property?
15. I sold my house. Can I change the name on my existing 2022 STR permit?
16. How do I know if a property has a current STR permit?
17. I’m moving to a new address. Can I take my current 2021-2022 STR permit with me?
18. How do I determine in which zone district my property is located?
19. How do I know if STRs are permitted in my zone district?
20. Do I need an STR permit in Pitkin County in addition to my City of Aspen permit?
21. Can I apply for a permit using my LLC or Trust name?
22. Can I change the permittee name from one person to another in the same LLC or trust?