Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Qualified Service vehicles may obtain a Service permit. Applicants must posses a City of Aspen Business License. Applicants will need to prove vehicle is essential on site for service to be provided. Application can be obtained at the Parking Department or calling 970-429-1761.
Due to the increased costs of managing construction parking spaces and in our continuing effort to reduce the impacts of construction activities in the Downtown Core and Residential parking areas, Aspen City Council has approved the following rates for the leasing of parking spaces for construction activities effective January 1, 2020.
Payment is required for construction parking. The general contractor must fill out a form with the Engineering Department and included in that form is a parking plan. Spaces are $100 a day in the commercial core. Construction vehicles do not have a 2 hour free time period in the residential area. Payment is required at the time of parking.
Permits for construction equipment and vehicles in the commercial core will be issued through the Parking Department only after the General Contractor has gone through the right of way permit process.
Permits for construction equipment and vehicles in the residential area will be issued through the Parking Department only after the General Contractor has gone through the right of way permit process.
- The City of Aspen Parking Department requires submission of a job site plan describing the job location, construction staging area(s), number of construction related vehicles and plans to allow and ensure proper emergency vehicle access. The construction project may be issued specific parking areas for the expected duration of the project for a fee. (Angle space is equal to 10 feet / Parallel space is equal to 20 feet). These plans are required for all construction and remodeling projects.
- Space lease fees are not included in encroachment/right of way fees.
- Application must be submitted to the Parking Department 7 business days prior to space needs for approval and fee.
Provide and attach one copy of a job site plan showing the following information:
1. Location for all job site related vehicles, including number and location of requested street parking spaces.
2. Location for materials storage, construction equipment and /or any other staging issues.
3. Emergency access route allowing emergency vehicle access to the structure(s)
Expected start of job and end time of job
All construction staging and construction parking shall be confined to the areas defined in an approved plan for the job site. Workers shall be encouraged to carpool. Emergency access, as described in the approved plan for the job site, shall at no time be blocked.
Construction related vehicles are excluded from the signed two Hour Free Parking areas in Aspen’s residential parking areas. Construction related vehicles will only be considered in compliance if parked in the leased construction parking spaces / area(s) or displaying a valid street permit. All other vehicles will be considered in violation. Please call 970- 920-5267 with questions regarding this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field